Water Softener | Chemical Comparison
There have been two basic ways to combat hard water and limescale formation issues in commercial industries.
Water softeners waste a lot of water, are costly to maintain and discharge brine into our water stream — polluting our environment.
Chemicals are costly to use and are a never ending reoccurring expense. They are hazardous to store and discharging chemicals has become an increasing EPA concern. Companies worldwide are looking for a less expensive, and environmentally-friendly alternative. ScaleBlaster is the solution.
Water Softeners vs ScaleBlaster® Water Conditioner
- Water Softeners
- Expensive to purchase & maintain
- Requires continuous maintenance
- Takes up lots of floor space
- Requires continuous purchasing of salt
- Intrusive to the water
- Increases water & sewer bills greatly
- Discharges chlorides into waste stream
- ScaleBlaster® Water Conditioner
- Affordable, one-time investment
- Never requires maintenance
- Mounts on a wall
- Requires no salt or chemicals
- Non-intrusive to the water
- Does not require any additional water usage
- Environmentally “green” product